- 3 or so days exploring vancouver; robson, commercial, Stanley park etc
- science world
- the aquarium
- fort Langley (Wendels, Traceycakes etc)
- clubbing once or twice
- gabbys for karaoke on Wednesdays
- tons of pizza
- have a night in with Ben and Jerry’s, more pizza and a goosebumps marathon
- metrotown/ the new guildford mall
- flea market on Sunday!
- play old school video games
- play dumb games on the wii
- go to chapters and read books and magazines
- drink copious amounts of tea
- go for froyo; menchies and pink berry
- eat avocado
- eat at my work, get milkshakes or sundaes or banana splits
- party on New Years!
- spend a day not leaving the house! order in food or make grilled cheese and watch chick flicks
- bake bake bake
- spend a day with Mel Sam and neha
- spend a night at violets drinking wine
To be continued…..
If I could reasonably drop,everything, buy a plane ticket and fly to ottawa right now, I would.
I feel so alone here some days. I love Jesse more than anything, but there’s a difference between boyfriends and best friends, and the only real best friend I have lives across Canada in Ottawa and I’m stuck here without her. She’s the only person I know who understands me and doesn’t question me over anything I say or do. She never cares when I’m having a bad day and need to just be bitchy…she’s always there. I love her to pieces and I just need her in my life.
don’t ever take me on a date to an aquarium because i will ignore you and spend the whole time looking at the fish
But, if you think about it, that’s all the more reason to go. The person you’re dating gets to sit back and watch you smile and have fun. All the while, he/she’s falling deeper in love with you.
thatS REALLY CUTE IM GONNA CRY„„„„„„,
just got a package from my best friend for Christmas. In it was a copy of the perks of being a wallflower, but a special one. as she was reading it, she highlighted important parts and wrote messages in it for me. I love this girl to death. I know I’m gonna cry and heal reading it.